Myanmar is the up and coming economy of South-East Asia. With Singapore and Myanmar being part of ASEAN, it places Mun Hean in a particular advantageous position to extend its reach in the country. The Myanmar Representative Office was set up in 2011 in collaboration with Mun Hean Hean’s local partners. The office provides a bridge to offer Mun Hean’s product and solutions directly to the fast developing nation.
In its first year of operation, Mun Hean Myanmar (MHMM) with its young and dynamic team made several breakthroughs in penetrating the marketplace, particularly in areas of Lightning Protection, Power Factor Solutions and Switching Components. The MHMM team works very closely with several local authorities; for example, has been authorised in MEPE’s (Myanmar Electric Company) list of approved suppliers and have established an impressive list of references in the first year of its operation.
Notable Project Reference:
- Parliament House Project, Nay Pyi Taw (Complete Lightning Protection Solution)
- GEM EMPORIUM – (Direct Lightning Protection System)
- Base Station for Myanmar Post & Telecommunication – (Complete Lightning Protection Solution)
- Hledan Center Condominium – (MH Blue Energy Meter)
- Nay Pyi Taw International Air Port – (PF-Improving Capacitors and MH ATS)
- Yaw Minn Gyi Condominium – (MH Cap Bank and Direct Lighting Protection System)
- National Guest House – (PF-Improving Capacitors)
- Thamine Textile Factory, Yangon – Supplying HELITA lightning conductor