To meet increasing demand for industrial electrical solutions in Indonesia, Mun Hean Puma Perkasa (MHPP) was established on 23 January 2006.
MHPP was set-up to provide more focused orientation in tailoring to the industrial electrical needs in Indonesia. The forming of MHPP epitomises the special ties between Mun Hean Singapore and its network of distributors dating back to as early as 1981. With closer ties with the local network, coupled with Mun Hean’s marketing and technical proficiency, MHPP is able to synergise both core competencies to develop a unique competitive advantage in the industry.
The MHPP is a success story that the Mun Hean group is very proud of. In the first 5 years of its operation, the business expanded 4 times. The MHPP team continues to grow in leaps and bounds with an aggressive strategic plan to establish itself as a frontrunner in the Indonesian market.
Notable Project Reference:
- International Airport LOMBOK – Lightning Protection Solution
- Daihatsu Motor – Total Power Quality Solutions
- PT. Semen Gresik Cement – Power Factor Improving Capacitor System
- Hypermart – Matahari Department Store
- Tangcity Mall
- Rumah Sakit Pusat Pertamina –> Hospital
- Siloam Hospital
- Yogya Department Store
- Galaxy Macau