MH Technology Malaysia as Silver Sponsors of the Energy Efficiency and Conservation (EE&C) 2017
CONFERENCE ON ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND CONSERVATION (EE&C) 2017 @ THE ROYAL CHULAN DAMANSARA, ORGANISED BY THE FEDERATION OF MANUFACTURERS MALAYSIA (FMM)
Energy Efficiency is an important facet to national energy security, economic efficiency and a greener environment. The EE&C is a special event organised by the Federation of Manufacturers Malaysia (FMM). The aim is to bring together the key government agencies to contemplate and implement energy efficiency measures.
MH Technology Malaysia Sdn Bhd was a Silver Sponsor and participant at the 2017 EE&C, held at the Royal Chulan Damansara. The opening was carried out by Mr Wong Tin Song, Under Secretary of Sustainable Energy from the Ministry of Energy, Green Technology & Water (KeTTHA). The event graciously hosted by FMM and the speakers are from various government sector (Malaysia Debt Ventures Berhad, Malaysia Association of Energy Service Companies (MAESCO), Energy Management Development and Service Quality, Energy Commission, GreenTech Malaysia and Green Technology Division (MIDA).
The focus of the conference was on the following objectives :
• Enhance understanding of the Government’s policy and institutional support for EE&C investment and programmes.
• Be updated on financing alternatives to lower prohibited upfront project costs.
• Learn from the experiences of industry peers in implementing EE&C projects.
• Identify potential savings opportunities.
• Network with peers & stakeholders relevant to EE&C policy and implementation.
As Silver Sponsors at the conference, MH Technology Malaysia Sdn Bhd also took the opportunity to showcase its Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency solutions at the EE&C. This includes:
• Solar Photovoltaic (PV) System Solutions
(Large Scale Solar, Net Energy Metering, Self-Consumption, Off-Grid)
• Energy Audit & Engineering Services
• Electrical Energy Manager Services
• Electrical Competent Engineer Services
• Green Building Index (GBI) Facilitation
• Green Tax Exemption Consultancy Services
• Green Technology Financing Scheme (GTFS) Facilitation
MH Technology Malaysia’s participation at the FMM Conference was a success and the company looks forward to further supporting such energy efficiency initiatives.
MH Technology team. Standing from left: Leng, Vince. Seated from left: Afiqah, Roger.